Sunday, June 12, 2005

Looking for a Father's Day Gift?

If so, you're in luck---I've found the perfect gift! Check this out:



I quote from the original ad:
Surprise him with a 10K gold nugget-style ring made just for him. Round diamond accents add a touch of class. Imported.
Just think, you could wow him with the twin virtues of "surprise" (Can't you hardly wait to see the look on his face?) and exotic "class" (Sporting this "imported" jewel, he'll be a cut above the others in his High Priest group!).

The only thing I can imagine that would improve on this would be a matching nugget-style CTR ring. Anyone know if such an item exists to satisfy what must be an overwhelming clamor?

Dad, I know you're worried that by making the world aware of this opportunity there's a danger they'll sell out before you get your hands on yours. Don't worry, yours is safely ordered. Sorry I ruined the surprise, but I simply could not contain my excitement!

3 Comments:

Thanks a lot, Christian. When I followed the link from the Mormon Archipelago, I was expecting to get some desperately needed gift advice. The only way this ring could get any classier, is maybe adding "#1" to the "Dad." 

Comment by NFlanders | 6/13/2005 11:59:00 AM  

NFlanders, sorry this post wasn't genuinely helpful. I hope you at least got a laugh out of it. Unfortunately I can't tell you what I really got my dad for Father's Day, because then I really would be ruining the surprise! 

Comment by Christian Y. Cardall | 6/13/2005 02:11:00 PM  

I did think it was funny. I would totally get it as a joke if it weren't $107. 

Comment by NFlanders | 6/13/2005 03:00:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home