by Christian Y. Cardall
On this page—linked permanently on the sidebar for your convenience—I collect links to my more, uh, ‘inspired’ posts on questions of faith and evidence. While some are impatient with such “beginners’ questions” and “threshold issues,” they are important in setting a proper direction, and therefore repay careful and continued consideration.
- Welcome to The Spinozist Mormon
- The Elusory Breath of Life
- Spring’s Great Truths: Stranger than Fiction
- The Two Big Problems in Church Doctrine
- Schrödinger’s Cat in the City of Angels
- On the Evidentiary Value of “Spiritual” Experiences
- Existential Mormonism?
- More on Worthiness and Testimony
- Love: An Intimation of a Deeper Spiritual Reality?
- People of the (newly-forged) Relics
The identity and nature of the muse that inspired these musings is not clear.